Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Always get this messages and they cut my prepaid weekly. Please help me. This is my number : 0146391373
Highlighted

Support

Hi anna99, Thanks for your reply information, as per checked this is third party services, as we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. However, we already assist you to highlight your issue to the Erosnow company and request service cancellation. Thank You.

Highlighted

hey, pls help to terminate this subscription. i hv raised this issue many many mths ago. but still not resolved. whats going on? if no action taken by digi, can make report to consimer association?
Highlighted

Support

Hi OHEDAJ, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. TQ

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I understand ErosNow is a thirdparty. But how come only Digi Users having this problem. We are paying a lot for this. Please rectify this.  I want to unsubscribe unnecessary. ErosNow and DIGI NEWS. 

Highlighted

Support

Hi Mugun, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. TQ

Highlighted

i can"t cancel the subscription
Highlighted

Support

Hi Chem, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. Thank You