Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Support

Please be informed that the Erosnow is a 3rd party service and not belong to Digi. For service cancellation and refund, you may contact the Erosnow support via these email addresses >> Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Kindly check your PM, ggwpn00b.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Im facing the same issue as well, pls help to cancel to avoid any charges to my monthly billing.

Highlighted

Support

Erosnow is a third party service hence we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it, JK89.

However, we have highlighted this issue to the 3rd party company and request for the service to be blocked from your number. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

in only 1 day, 2 so called third-party service charged me for subscription fees.....i have never even heard about those two until now, so how come ive registered with them?? i never received TAC/OTP to confirm my subscription, i never click on pop-up ad, or games that lead to me subscribing those two services or receive messages from them before as per Digi excuses if asked how this thing happen..............Feels like our information and data being leaked/sold as they have our numbers and have the "authorization" on deducting our money.
Indeed it is third-party but for Game Strike, Digi is its exclusive partner, for Game Spot, it says on it website "exclusive for Digi user..." something like that...
So, i urged those who still facing the same problem even after multiple reports and complaints made to take further action. Highlight this issues, report to MCMC and others, trust me, this problem really put me in difficulty, i have made 2 reports but guess what, after two minutes of making the second report, "Game Spot" charged me a fee for subscription, funny right?.......... but now its already settled, but, i have 0 faith in Digi right now for this thing to never happens again.
Highlighted

Help me stop erosnowweekly
Highlighted

Help!!!
Highlighted

I got this message today too. I have never received TAC request for it nor do I ever heard about it until today, yet I still got charged for it without my permission. I need help to cancel it because I can't access the link it gave me.

Is DIGI selling our data? This is the only explanation as there's no way they are able to get our phone number and granted subscription without our consent. I feel like I'm being scammed, and this isn't the first auto subscription things I have received either, there's plenty more before. Wasted my money.
Highlighted

Hi digi can you help to unsubsciribe to eros now beacause i never subscribe it and i never watch hindi film so why should i subscribe to it if i didnt watch it.. I hope these thing will never happen in the future..
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nuramin14, please PM us with your mobile number for further checking. Thank you 

Highlighted

This keep subscription by it self already use STOP ALL and unsubscribe it but it keep subscript by it self agian.. pleas help me