Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Sya 2 kali sudh dpt masj ni.. mcm mana nak stop ? Sbelum saya ambil tindakan selanjutnya

RM4.00. Successful subscription renewal ErosNowWeekly. Auto renewal on 26/01/2020. Access, http://m.erosnow.com. Cancel, http://tzeros.co/y4H5Gc
Highlighted

Support

Hi Faizalhamzah93, 

This is third party service (Direct operator billing) hence we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. 

You may send an email to Erosnow support for further assistance and info. Thank you 

Email : Eros.ops@56060.in.

Highlighted

cuba emailkan ke company tersebut mintak terminate kan . saya dah email , company tersebut dah termainate kan untuk saya
Highlighted

Eros.ops@56060.in

emailkan kat situ
Highlighted

Eros.ops@56060.in

emailkan dekat alamat tu minta terminate kan .
Highlighted

Dear digi,

Please help to unsubscribe eros now , and how to return back my money , because I've never subscribed any TV or game .

Thanks

Jack
Highlighted

hi there,

kindly email to this address  Eros.ops@56060.in  ask them to cancel the subscription. The company will  unsubcribe for you.
Yesterday already email to them and they unsubcribe for me.

Highlighted

Mr digi. i hope u can help me with the problem..i had been paid for the subcription for th 4th time without knowing that i had been charge because of subribe for EROSNOW. the thing is i didnt even know the website before. and when i keep trying to cancel it. it just failed. and for the 4th weeks already as today i still got charge for RM4.00. and as for now still at my unbilled  at Mydigi apps..for today i just download my billed from Mydigi apps  and just realize i had been charge RM4.00 for past 3 weeks..thats mean i paid for nothing total with RM12 for last month. and this month for today i got unbilled for RM4.00 and still cant cancel it. here i attach my billed from january as i downloaded it today. and for this month the unbilled one can check it.

my no: 0163377469

name: Stephanus anak sylvester f. bukit.

email: step90boy@gmail.com

p/s: please fixed it as soon as possible before i spent more to something i didnt subcribes.

thanks for your cooperation and help.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Stephanus, 

Thanks for your reply information, as per checked this is third party services, as we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. However, we already assist you to highlight your issue to the Erosnow company and request service cancellation. Thank You.

Highlighted

I can't cancel auto subscription from Erosnow