Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Anonymous

Hi yusram593, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP/TAC codes from banks) for security reasons.

We have sent a communication to Erosnow to terminate their service from your mobile number. Should you need further info or assistance on the service, you may email to Erosnow directly. The email is [Eros.ops@56060.in] or [Vineet.saxena@56060.in]. Thank you.

I also have this problem, few times already.

Support

Hi YongAh, Please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. TQ

i got this problem today any solution

Anonymous

Hi Kevin0205, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. You can click on the link provided in the SMS to cancel the service. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Normally, users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP / TAC codes from banks) for security reasons. 

For more info about service, you may contact the service provider directly via the email address ;

Email address: [Eros.ops@56060.in] or [Vineet.saxena@56060.in]. Thank you

How to cancel auto subcription from erosnow..please help me

Anonymous

Hi Azuwa85, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. You can click on the link provided in the SMS to cancel the service. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Normally, users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP / TAC codes from banks) for security reasons. 

For more info and termination of the service, you may contact the service provider directly via below email address:

Email address: [Eros.ops@56060.in] or [Vineet.saxena@56060.in]. Thank you.

I have the same problem with eros, i cant unsubcribe it, someone plz help

I have the same problem with eros, i cant unsubcribe it, someone please help

Please HELP TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS, I receive the same message