Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Hi Digi,

I have receive a message from 2000 recently regarding the auto subscription from ErosNow.com

I never log in the website before but it said i was under a subscription and charge me RM4 per week.

The msg provided a link to cancel, but when i click the link , the msg said i have to turn on GPRS to enter the website which i dont know how.

index.png

As shown in picture.

Could you kindly assists me on how to cancel the subscription?

Thanks in regards.

Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Hi

I have also received a similar message last week.

Someone suggested replying to the message with 'STOP ALL'. I tried it and received a message saying all subscription has been terminated. But then, a week later (today) I received a message saying I have successfully subscribed to ErosNow weekly.

Please help.
Highlighted

Kindly assist how to cancel erosnow
Highlighted

Support

Hi Yash, Please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information so we can assist you further. TQ

Highlighted

Please help me with this issue as well. It is VERY Frustrating to get this message monthly
Highlighted

Support

Hi ArifY96, Please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you further. TQ

Highlighted

Hi, i also received a message from 2000 regarding auto renew erosnowweekly, and charge Rm4 every week, please help me unsubcribe the erosnowweekly.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Kong0904 wrote:
Hi, i also received a message from 2000 regarding auto renew erosnowweekly, and charge Rm4 every week, please help me unsubcribe the erosnowweekly.

Try to click the cancel link with your mobile data (not connected to Wi-Fi or other number's data plan).

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi, MrOctopusK, I had try to click the cancel link with my mobile data but can't do it.
Highlighted

My Digi No +6016-8162094

No Registered under : Yusram Bin Yusoff.

RM4.00/weekly subscription charge from ErosNow. Messages from  20000 I want to cancel this.

Please contact me. ASAP