Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Google Play purchase error

[ Edited ]

I having a problem on the google play purchase. I was going to buy an apps that cost RM14.99, after selected Digi billing and password comfirmation, it took awhile to process and end up showing 'error'. The  amount already been deducted from my credit.  Attach file is the canceled payment from google play. Will it get a refund from digi?

Thanks.

Re: Google Play purchase error

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same exact issue as you at almost the same time. I purchased in-app item via Google Wallet, the transaction did not go through.with an "error" notice BUT it already deducted my prepaid balance (RM21.08). Can any customer service representative please help verify this and refund my credit?? 

Thank you.

i have problem while making purchases direct digi billing..got error message and deduct my credit but i got nothing from google play even receipt..please help me refund my credit back RM79.00

Community Manager

Kindly send your phone number and description of issue to one of our community support for further checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!