Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free YouTube video streaming

Hi, I received an SMS from DiGi. From my prepaid number earlier about getting free YouTube streaming for life but when I redeem it. I get a msg saying invalid. Something is wrong. Here the Sms I got.... You can stream Video on Youtube FREE for life! Enjoy FREE 10GB every month to stream Video & Music with Digi Prepaid LiVE. Yet to redeem?Dial *888*1# to redeem

Re: Free YouTube video streaming

Community Manager

Use your phone's dialer to access to *888*1# menu. Are you able to access to any USSD menu on your phone such as *128#?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Yes i did try to go into other USSD and it was fine only the *888*1# didn't work. Now I get a different msg cause probably few days already.

Community Manager

@Leverage, if you're using Prepaid Live, you only need to redeem the video streaming quota once only. If you have already done that,the free quota will be recurring weekly.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!