Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Free Smartphone Every Two Years

Are there any Digi Postpaid Plan with free smartphone every two years?

The monthly fee is ony RM78 per month and unlimited phone call to all network.

Its that true?

Highlighted

Re: Free Smartphone Every Two Years

Super Contributor

Is it at only plan 78.? I have not heard that, if yes, either low end phone, or paying more than 148 a month to get. Digi will never reward customer in such a way or such a good deal .

as yellow man is never come back. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@WongSaiHoe, there is no Digi Postpaid plans that will commit to free phones every 2 years yet. However currently Samsung Galaxy J5 device is free if subscribed to Postpaid 148 for 2 years.

Our new Postpaid 78 does have unlimited phone calls for all domestic network and comes with generous 7GB data quota. http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Are there any Digi Postpaid Plan with free smartphone every two years?

The monthly fee is ony RM78 per month and unlimited phone call to all network.

Its that true?
Highlighted

Support

Free smartphone promotion is no longer available, ajittamilarasi. Currently, we are offering Zero Upfront Payment for the eligible existing Postpaid subscriber under the Digi PhoneFreedom 365 programme. A credit card is required for the auto-billing service activation if eligible.

All Digi Postpaid plan offered under this programme comes with unlimited call. The available plan to choose is Digi Postpaid 80 +GBoost, Digi Postpaid 120, Digi Postpaid 160 and Digi Postpaid 190. More info on the offering over here https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Zero upfront payment for 365phonefreedom for postpaid user

Hi, i just got a call from digi telemarketing about changing my current postpaid plans to the phone + plans 365phonefreedom but i didn't accept it... After giving it some thought then i changed my mind. But,
when i browse through the plans and chat with digi live agent.. It stated need to pay upfront payment for non credit card user while the calls before didn't mention anything about upfront payment...

So which one is it? Need to pay upfront payment or not?

Thanks...
Highlighted

Re: Zero upfront payment for 365phonefreedom for postpaid user

Support

Hi Fatinliyana99. The promotion offered by our Telemarketers is not available at the store or any other channels. Thank you.