Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

FTP Server Setup

Hi Digi, I have recently shifted from unifi to digi postpaid broadband subscription.

I have problem setting up my FTP server.

Previously with unifi, the setup was very easy. I 'd just needed to set the WAN connection type to PPPOE in my router.

Then key in the ID and password, boomed and done!

Now I have spent weeks trying different approaches yet to succeed.

Currently I am using a MIFI to link to my router and the WAN connection type is "Automatic IP".

Please advise how to solve this, otherwise, I got to shift back to unifi if DIGI doesn't work.

Thanks

Account no.: 015 910 27398

Highlighted

Re: FTP Server Setup

Community Manager

I didn't understand the description that you mentioned, whether is to set up your router or FTP server. 

The Mifi has its own routing function, hence when you plug it into another router, the MiFi is assigning a DHCP address to it. Hence your router sees WAN connection type is "Automatic IP". What is the difficulty you're having after this?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements