Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FAQ Digi #ErtiSosial

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Q: Why Digi is not posting on the event day (10 July 2015)
<non-Muslims> Hi there!  Digizens are away reconnecting today.  Join us and take the Pledge to Reconnect with friends and family today from 7am – 7pm too!  Take the #ertisosial pledge now at digi.my/ertisosial 

<Muslims>  Let’s have a more meaningful Ramadhan together with friends and family this year. Join us and take the Pledge to Reconnect from 7am – 7pm today at digi.my/ertisosial . 

Q:  What’s #ertisosial all about?

A:  We would like to invite all Malaysians to take the Pledge to Reconnect this Ramadhan on 10th of July, 7am – 7pm.  Share the true meaning of social and reconnect with family and friends.

Q: How to participate in #ertisosial?

A: Head on over to digi.my/ertisosial to join us in our Pledge to Reconnect and share the true meaning of social! 

Q:  What can I do to reconnect?

- Don’t just play a video, go out and see the world!  Snap some photos of you sharing the true meaning of social with hashtag #ertisosial.

- Switch off your phones. Spend quality time with family.  Connect. We’d love to see some happy wefies. Share the true meaning of social with hashtag #ertisosial

- Share something meaningful this Ramadhan. Like a smile. Or donate some help to the less fortunate. #ertisosial.