Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction!

Back in January 2019, I cleared off all outstanding bills I had with Digi, and my record in CTOS of Digi was removed.

Yesterday, at 5 pm I got an SMS from CTOS stating that DIGI submitted a trade reference against me for an outstanding amount that I owe. What's even more disappointing and despicable of this Telecommunications company is that upon calling the customer support hotline, they acknowledge that it was a mistake on their end to which they have failed to update their system and no one has any clue of what is going on. 

Now, this is how Digi is currently **bleep** up my life. Yesterday, I just applied for a car loan, and the very same day I get this SMS from CTOS. And today, their CS tells me they screwed up, and it will take a while to sort things out!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? CASUALLY YOU MAKE SUCH COMMENTS WITH NO REGARD OF THE MESS YOU HAVE CAUSED IN MY LIFE NOW. THE LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM THIS COMPANY SHOWS JUST KEEPS DETERIORATING TO THE POINT THAT DIGI IS BECOMING A  JOKE!  

Someone in your team does not seem to know their job very well. And looking through this discussion panel, the CTOS issue appears to be recurring one that many are facing with DIGI. Your team keeps making this mistake over and over again, yet no valid action is taken to address this issue. 

And now, I have to bear the cost of someone's irresponsible action in his job. Please sort your internal structure out properly before you go about slamming customers with a bill. 

Now begs the question, that if a Telecommunications company can go about making false claims to CTOS. Then what are my rights as a consumer to defend myself against this malicious defamation? Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If Digi does not attend to my case ASAP, I shall seek the law and relevant bodies (MCMC) and lodge a formal complaint/lawsuit on this matter. Thank you