01-03-2017 10:10 PM - edited 01-03-2017 10:27 PM
02-03-2017 04:09 PM
Try the following:
1. make sure your device is not blocking sending premium SMS. Some devices have such settings.
2. use only 1 SIM card in slot 1 if you have dual SIM phone
3. set your Gmail address into MyDigi account
4. Xiaomi device is not supported
03-03-2017 11:13 AM
How to fix the premium sms???
Try checking your android settings and also Messaging app settings. It may differ from device to device.
18-09-2018 11:28 AM
@YazawaNico try to remove Digi billing from Google Play and then re-add.
11-07-2019 11:20 AM
1. Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
2. Tap Menu Menu and then Account
3. Tap Payment methods and then More payment settings.
4. If prompted, sign in to pay.google.com.
5. In your browser, tap Menu Menu and then Payment methods.
6. Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove and then Remove.
7. The payment method will be removed from your Google account.