Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error [OR-DVASA2-03] when verifying digi billing.

I cant verify my account on google play when trying enable digi billing. I've tried clearing play store's cache and data, checking if the send sms permission is allowed (it is), removing and reinstall the sim card and rebooting the my phone. The device that im using is Realme C2 and my sim card is prepaid. I'd appreciate any help given.

Re: Error [OR-DVASA2-03] when verifying digi billing.

having same prob hopefully they can fix this

Support

We value your feedback ame26626. Please send a Private Message to our Inbox, include your phone number, phone model and more info on the issue for further clarification ya, TQ

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

same this problem,how to settle

Support

Hi Hihot. Please PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Same how to setting that

Support

Morning Haiqaltawakkal. PM (inbox) and provide us your phone number for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

cant verify my account on google play when trying enable digi billing. I've tried clearing play store's cache and data, checking if the send sms permission is allowed (it is), removing and reinstall the sim card and rebooting the my phone. The device that im using is oppo a12 and my sim card is prepaid. I'd appreciate any help given.

Support

Morning, fares. If the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. 

Thank you.

me too