Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ErosNow

Saya menagalami masalah ini. Macam mana nak settle?

Saya mendaoat masalah yang sama

saya da cuba buka laman web tersebut...tapi tak boleh...boleh cancel kan untuk saya?

Hi Digi,

I have receive a message from 2000 recently regarding the auto subscription from ErosNow.com

I never log in the website before but it said i was under a subscription and charge me RM4 per week.

The msg provided a link to cancel, but when i click the link , the msg said i have to turn on GPRS to enter the website which i dont know how.

Anonymous

Hi Haswadi, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Normally, users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP/TAC codes from banks) for security reasons. 

For more info and termination of the service and termination request, you may contact the service provider directly.

Email address: [Eros.ops@56060.in] or [Vineet.saxena@56060.in]. Thank you.

Same problem faced. Unable to unsubscribe at all. The msg STOP ALL to 2000 solution failed too. It is still keep renewing weekly by its own and overall it charged me RM16 already. Pls kindly provide assistance as soon as possible. Tq.

Same problem faced. Unable to unsubscribe at all. The msg STOP ALL to 2000 solution failed too. It is still keep renewing weekly by its own and overall it charged me RM16 already. Pls kindly provide assistance as soon as possible. Tq.

Why cant digi settle it for us..we have lot of other work to do lah ...beside its happened with digi network..😒..i think digi should settle for us frm A to Z.......

My problem regarding this unwanted erosnow subsciption was solved,by myself..pretty disapointed digi slow no assist..

Guys.just go email the given address..they will rep once the erosnow party unsubscribe the autocharge rm4/weekly.

Below the email i sent to them and their rep that said they had stop the autosubscribe.

Hope help u guys...

Im waiting tomorrow 9/10/19 wether there still charge my bill or not.

Thanks.

Rep from erosnow party.