Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ErosNow

I want to unsubscribe

Support

You may contact the Erosnow support for further info on the service and cancellation request, Norsyamimi.
Email : Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in.

PM us <here> should you need further assistance k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How to unsubscribe... Ive been read you guys cant block it due too register company, how weak your security ! Help us to baned the website and give our rm4 back!

Support

For Erosnow service cancellation, please send the request via email to Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Macam mana nak hentikan. Tak langgan tapi di potong. Adoi...
My no 60169262587
Tolong hentikan service ini.

Support

Pembatalan servis Erosnow boleh dibuat dengan menghantar email ke Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Sila PM kami di <sini> jika perlukan bantuan lanjut ya, Sahipulizhar. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Saya menerima SMS berikut setiap minggu;

RM0. ErosNow. Successful subscription renewal for RM4.00/wk. Auto renewal on 06/06/2018. To access, http://m.erosnow.com. To cancel, http://tzeros.co/y4H5Gc

Bagaimana cara untuk menghentikannya?

Tel no :01126383848

Support

Hi Bizqoutes. Anda boleh hantar emel ke alamat-alamat emel di bawah :

Eros.ops@56060.in

Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Saya tak faham apa-apa tolong Bantu. Saya
Bil saya biasanya RM 90xx...sekarang Naik sehingga RM 200xx.macam-macam potongan..apa semua ini..?