Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Enquiries

Hi , good morning, i am one of the customer hereby interested in changing my line to digi network, i live in kuala krai, kelantan. I would like to go to kota bharu digi centre to do so. But the problem is i am  going there on friday which is hard for me to know til what time it is open, so for that i do need kelantan branch digi centre's contact number, is it possible to get the number.

Re: Enquiries

SuperUser

@sukendran wrote:

Hi , good morning, i am one of the customer hereby interested in changing my line to digi network, i live in kuala krai, kelantan. I would like to go to kota bharu digi centre to do so. But the problem is i am  going there on friday which is hard for me to know til what time it is open, so for that i do need kelantan branch digi centre's contact number, is it possible to get the number.

you can use the Find A Store function on this site:

https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store?p=1403295595899

it will tell you the operating hours for each store. hope that helps.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Enquiries

Community Manager
Hi sukendran,

Thank you for your interest. There is no number for the Retail Store. As suggested by mydragoon, kindly use the link to get the business hours for the outlet. Smiley Happy
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started