Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Direct Billing For Google Play via Digi

Support

Farhanfuad, kindly PM us your phone number, phone model & email address <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why I can't use Digi billing to purchase in games ? It says " The account verification SMS could not be sent. Please try again "

Contributor

@Syafiqsoberi Kindly swap sim to another device and retry. If the problem persists, do PM your mobile number to one of our support community members for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Or contact Live Chat from 10am - 9pm or call Helpline (0162211800) at anytime.

Why each time I wanted to use digi billing, it always says "the account verification sms could not be sent."

Community Manager
Google Play must be given permission to use messaging feature in your device. If you also use multi SIM device, remove the other SIM card and use Digi on the primary slot.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

i have this error message OR-DVASA2-03 when google play try to verify for payment options, digi and googleplay email is correct, sms permission already granted , phone already restarted. problem is still persist. pls halp.

i have this error message OR-DVASA2-03 when google play try to verify for payment options, digi and googleplay email is correct, sms permission already granted , phone already restarted. problem is still persist. pls halp.

Why I Can't Use Digi Dorect Billing On Google Play Store. Both Of Email Area Same. And, Google Play Store Im Already Allow To Send Message. But, When Click "Add Payment Method" They Show " YOUR ACCOUNT IS RISK " Im New User Digi Postpaid. Please Fix This Problem. Here My Contact No: 0172891136

I've successfully added my digi billing as my payment method in google play store but eventually it says payment declined. I was buying an app that costs only RM7.99.

Any fix for this?

Screenshot_2018-08-23-17-45-50-436_com.android.vending.png

Can use Digi Direct Billing After One Months From Date You Use Digi Postpaid.