Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Direct Billing For Google Play via Digi

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Always wanted to get that application or buy in game stuff via Google Play Store but don't have a credit card? Feeling insecure to provide Google with Credit Card details? 

Digi recently just launch Direct Billing for Google Play to enable people to buy apps or in game items. 

Due to my hectic schedule, I'm only able to test it out last night.

In Summary, to enable Direct Billing on Google Play is pretty much easy.

1. Look for application or anything that you want to buy.

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-17-02.png

2. It will show Payment Method. Here we can see additional Enable Digi Billing at the bottom of Add Credit or Debit Card. 

Choose Enable Digi Billing

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-17-09.jpg

3. It will the prompt to send a message to 22010. Click Send

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-17-18.png

4. Once send, the next tab we will see we are able to buy the Application (In this case, mine was a comic Smiley Very Happy)and Click Buy

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-17-29.png

5. Key in you Google password (one can choose to save password or not, totally up you) This tab also shows item being bought.

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-18-00.jpg

6. If everything goes well, you will see Payment Successful tab. And you're done!

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-19-15.png

My experience using Direct Billing was a pleasent one. So far not issue encountered when using to buy apps via Direct Billing.

At the moment, from what i understand is users/buyer have limit based on how much is limit is set for Postpaid and for Prepaid, users need to have sufficient balance/amount in order to purchase.

Do note that thru Direct Billing, an additional 6% GST will be charged on the top of the pricing listed on Google Play (Price listed on Google Play does not include GST)

Aside from me, has anyone else try this out? 

Feel free to ask any questions here (Will try to answer if I know about it)

Now back to enjoying my comic Smiley Tongue

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Re: Direct Billing For Google Play via Digi

why i can do that anymore ?

Community Manager

Are you on prepaid or postpaid?

If prepaid, ensure you have sufficient credit. If postpaid, ensure that your credit limit allows you to purchase the app on top of the unbilled usage amount.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I seem to have a problem. Pic 1 and 2 I have encountered BUT not pic 3. It says that it will send a message to the Carrier and that's it. No 'Google Play Store would like to send a message to 22010'. Now I can't buy something that I need. Please help ASAP!!! TYVM!!

I have tried this twice now, without a problem. Now it says 'your purchase to digi bill account has been declined please try a different method' . Why does it say that? I am usingpost paid.

My case is, everything stop at stage 2. The system keep verifying....then return in error.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@Uwahh wrote:
I have tried this twice now, without a problem. Now it says 'your purchase to digi bill account has been declined please try a different method' . Why does it say that? I am usingpost paid.

@Uwahh

There are some limits to the purchases. Have you somehow exceeded the limit?

You can check this FAQ:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

• I am purchasing an expensive app and payment is declined although I have sufficient credit limit or credit balance.

To prevent accidental purchases, there are safety limit imposed:

1) Maximum of RM200 for each transaction

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balanced

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

I have a credit limit of 300 and so far i have only used 111. What i want to buy only cost 18.80.

SuperUser

@Uwahh wrote:
I have a credit limit of 300 and so far i have only used 111. What i want to buy only cost 18.80.
  • I am purchasing an expensive app and payment is declined although I have sufficient credit limit or credit balance.

To prevent accidental purchases, there are safety limit imposed:

1) Maximum of RM200 for each transaction

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balanced

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.

Just an example:

One possibility is that from your rm111, rm50 was used on Google Play Movies. So, when you try to make another purchase of rm18.80, it's blocked because you already hit the limit for Google Play Movies (rm50 within last 1 month).

Anyway, need more details. A quick way is to just call Digi helpline and they should be able to quickly check your account and advice you accordingly.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Where is your Digi Billing? Removed?