Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi transactions to garena using SMS not available.

Hi there, I am curious about messaging 22200 for code of garena credits.The function to put in the serial id and code for the credits is not available but the code is given and the money is deducted.I hope this problem gets fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Digi transactions to garena using SMS not available.

Community Manager

Hi @TerrenceC, if you're able to purchase Garena shells but not able to put it to use, please contact Garena customer service at 03-78051134.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Before that I've already asked Garena and they said the problem was with Digi,maybe I was'nt clarifying enough.I meant was the Digi 22200 code cant be inserted as there is no option to insert like the picture below.There was 2 before, recently one of the option went missing.It was the code using 22200 instead of the reload cards.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Community Manager

@TerrenceC, the page that you showed is maintained by Garena, which they have jurusdiction to add/remove reload options. However, when I just try it again, I see SMS topup option.

garena.PNG

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements