Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi centre cheras dataran c180 warranty service is so slow and bad!

Can I Know The 3-4 weeks I will get back my phone izzit a jokes from Digi? I send my phone to warranty  at 5th of Jan 2016 because of cannot detect signal after updating IOS. 9. I tried all my way like replace other sim card, even I tried to wait till latest version came out then I update the software again or try to use other carrier like celcom, maxis, u mobile and my phone still the same, NO SIGNAL. When I send warranty to digi centre that located at Cheras dataran C180, Digi staff was telling me I will get back my phone within one month or after one month maybe but won't more then that. So I choose to believe HER, and today's ard 2nd of March. .. Which mean three more days, my phone is ard at digi centre for two months!!!!!!!!! I do pay extra RM120 to extended one more year warranty with Digi, but doesn't mean that Digi can just take my phone and warranty until 3-6 months! Then what the point I pay extra RM120 for extended my warranty since the last day of my first year warranty i send my phone to warranty, until second year warranty 2nd months I haven't get my phone? I pay for Digi to keep my phone wasting my TIME? I called to Digi Service Centre Helpline to check the status of my phone warranty, and Digi told me that since the day I send warranty then my phone status never got any new update!!!!!! Two months!!!! Hello, what Digi doing with my phone for two months? Izzit changed a new phone to Customer also need to take so long to check the phone? And digi centre cheras dataran c180 that collect warranty from customer, totally no any contact number at all?  Even office number also don't have! Then how should customer contact them to get the new status of their phone that send to warranty?????????? I hope that Digi please gimme contact number of that branches, or else I think I will just go find some department to complaint about this issue. Cause if no one went to complaint, then digi will just continue keep drag customer phone while warranty period till customer phone warranty finished!!!! This is so over!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish to get my REPLY ASAP! THANKS FOR YOUR BEST SERVICE EVER, digi. Im never going to sign any stupid package with Digi anymore after this package finished!