Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Digi Online Store - Payment Pending

Hi,

I entered wrong payment details and the payment failed. But in my orders it still pending. Can I pay it again or I have to make a new order when it cancelled, but how long it will take for the cancellation.

Order ID: 200426015552477

Re: Digi Online Store - Payment Pending

Support

wasilahmohd, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the report status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Cayden, we wish to clarify that service from 3XXXX numbers is a non-DiGi (third party) services.
Please type STOP ALL and send the SMS to 3xxxx to unsubscribe from the service ya.

More info on the third party service over here https://goo.gl/EM4K1k

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Order ID 200426015552477 status is failed, haryani.

Kindly proceed to submit a new request ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!