Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Billing Playstore Error.

" Can't verify your account. Try again later. [OR-DVASA2-03] "

This is the error that i encounter whenever i want to  add digi billing as payment method in playstore. I've tried almost every method by clearing data and reboot phone but it didnt work, Can somebody enlightened me please? My phone are ASUS Zenphone (Asus_Z00ED).

Re: Digi Billing Playstore Error.

SuperUser

@Fatalis wrote:

" Can't verify your account. Try again later. [OR-DVASA2-03] "

This is the error that i encounter whenever i want to  add digi billing as payment method in playstore. I've tried almost every method by clearing data and reboot phone but it didnt work, Can somebody enlightened me please? My phone are ASUS Zenphone (Asus_Z00ED).

hi there...

do check out this FAQ and follow the steps in there...

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

things to note:

* your gmail account 

* gmail account linked to myDigi?

* your default address in Google account

then let us know if you still face the issue. thanks.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

done it, it still showing the same error. the guide wasn't being helpful enough tho

Community Manager

@Fatalis, please PM one of our community support with your phone number and error message for further assistance http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Saya juga, sebelum ni saya pakai iphone boleh je beli diamond game, selepas pakai android terus error.

Community Manager

@Syahmi9889_, try to remove Digi Billing as payment method and re-add again. If you have dual SIM phone, temporarily use Digi SIM only.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

How to add digi billing at play store

Now i cannot purchase anything from google because went i tape to digi billing it show me [OR-DVASA2-02] my phone got dual simcard and two also digi went i try to remove the digi payments then i add back also cannot ,i change new google account and test again it said same words hey digital please help me i want to buy things of google

Community Manager

@Ryan3877 wrote:
Now i cannot purchase anything from google because went i tape to digi billing it show me [OR-DVASA2-02] my phone got dual simcard and two also digi went i try to remove the digi payments then i add back also cannot ,i change new google account and test again it said same words hey digital please help me i want to buy things of google

Temporarily put only one SIM card into slot 1 for the number that you want to use for direct billing. Then make sure your Google Play app permission is allowing messaging.

I cannot buy does purpose.when I click on the button Digi billing,a code [OR-DVASAZ-03]can you help me please Smiley Sad