Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Delivery Delay

Hello Digi Community,

I have experienced  2 weeks delay in delivery as of now, was told that 4 days minimum for KL Addresses. 

The order id 210624039421360 , checked on tracking site CSP MMAG gave no result.

Did a quick check on LineClear website, the last update was on  29th June, lodged In at XMMAG.

While a quick call to LineClear, was told that LineClear have not collected the order hence no delivery.

Re: Delivery Delay

I'm experiencing similar issue. Last update in LineClear tracking was on 30 June 2021 - Order Placed. 

Called Digi almost 7-8 times - nobody can give a definite answer and no follow up calls from them too.

Requested to change delivery option to self collection and cancellation of my purchase was denied.

Anyway to resolve this.? Service delivery failed big time. Worst is  keeping customer from looking for alternate options elsewhere

Hello Digi,

Filed a formal complaint to SKMM case id 0721-01-0016585-DIGI. It''s been 25 days without any further action either from Digi or  Digi's delivery partner. (MMAG or LineClear)

Hello Digi,

Received the sim card today. Please take note, It takes  29 days from the order date 24th June 2021.

image_2021-07-22_170224.png

Now, waiting for the MNP to succeed then another wait for the device, hope it won't take as much as the sim card.

Support

Thank you for your patience and support @hiidrasidi :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Digi delivery after two weeks, still not on my hand 👏

Umobile took only 2 days to delivery their sim card to your home, why so many people have this Digi delivery issue???

Tell you what, switch to UMobile, the line quality is so much better than Digi. Although digi coverage is bigger than digi, but the quality of Digi data is suckss, always unstable. It show me 4g but the speed is like 2g........

I'm using Umobile for almost 2years, always stable, never let me disappointed, f you digi

Support

LimSianSiing. PM (inbox) and provide us your Order ID for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I face almost the same issue. Ordered my new number on 10/9/2021. But up to today I didn’t received my SIM card. Umobile just take 1 day. Never mind. I still call and check. Call 3 time. Different agent handle and give me different word or advice..
call again today and the agent told me upon checking. The status is out for delivery. I ask where will it deliver to. Agent can’t reply my question. Agent even ask me if there is a choice to choose to deliver or pick up at store option.. as a digi staff. U don’t even know this? Oh well. Then according to him, he can’t do anything to help me cause tomorrow onwards 15/9/2021, the malls that I choose to pick up my SIM card do not allow entry if u did not complete 2 dose. I inform I have difficulties in picking up SIM card. But he said he check with his superior and nothing can be done. Ask me to call them back once receive sms from their system that inform me to collect my sim car. So I totally don’t know why it takes so long to issue a SIM card. And can’t seems to understand why the same situation can be done so fast by umobile. Or even walk in.. i walk in to get a number before. And within 30 mins. I got it and go home.. this is crazy. I though online is helping user to save time and be convenient. But I guess to digi buying online is not giving any convenient to consumer.. thumbs up DiGi. Now I know when it comes to service. Which level and what expectation I should put digi. Don’t expect soo good customer service. Cause they can’t do anything to solve a small problem.

And so I receive an email from Digi saying I can go and collect my SIM card. I call customer service again to confirm. And they told me. They check with that store and the SIM card is still in progress. So I wonder which is which. Email saying I can go pick up my SIM card with the code give. And the customer service said they check and my SIM card is still in progress. Oh gosh.. Digi 25 years experience? Hahahaha.. “
Digi Strategy is to connect customers to what matters most. this is achieved through our commitment to modernize and operate business responsibly to enable growth and create efficiencies”

Wonder where is all this gone to.. 👍👍👏👏

Hahahaha yeah exactly, they better just remove the online purchase  & delivery option.  People wait for 2 weeks + to get the sim card ?  OMG