Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

DIGI MUSIC FREEDOM

[ Edited ]
 I'm asking about the MusicFreedom giveaway. Last 2 weeks I've received a call from centre (0162211800) and informing me that I've won a prize which is a headset. I provided my address to the person who called me and yet i haven't receive anything yet. Is it a prank call or it's a real one? Looking forward for your reply. Thanks! Smiley Happy  

Highlighted

Re: DIGI MUSIC FREEDOM

SuperUser

The contest you are referring to is DMF30 I believe Smiley Happyif I am not mistaken, the gifts are now being arrange with the vendors and being send out by stages Smiley Happy I got a friend of mine who is a winner of the voucher and he just got the prize like last week Smiley Wink so you might get yours very soon Smiley Very Happy Cheers and congratulations on winning !

Highlighted

Received call from Digi regarding mailling details last month (19/10) but until today still not receive contest prize.

Highlighted

Support

neihc, we've highlighted this to the respective team for further action. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Highlighted

Hi, Digi. Any update? Until today i still not receive my prize.  

Highlighted

Support

We'll remind the respective again on this Smiley Sad Sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. 

Highlighted

How's the reminder and the updates?

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hello Andy!

The prizes are on their way to the winners, and you should receive it in one or at most, two weeks' time. Thank you so much for your patience on this Smiley Happy 

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hopefully, Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thank you DIGI!!!! I've received it! Smiley Very Happy digi the best!!