Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

DIGI Center contact number

Hello,

I went to Putrajaya Alamanda DIGI center to look for smartphone. But no stock. Since i went there 2 times and got the same reply, I asked them for contact number. They told me there is no number for the outlet and if I want i have to walk in to check. And to enquire abt the center number itself I have to wait quite long. Is it true we cant enquire through phone and I have to go to the centre a few weeks in a week just to check phone availability. I thought DIGI have one of the most reliable centers. But the way the answer  by saying no phone in a communication center is weird. Please comment.

Thanks

Re: DIGI Center contact number

Community Manager

Unfortunately that it is true that branches do not have a hotline for the public to reach.

What phone are you looking for? How about purchasing it on Digi online store?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

That's right, MrOctopusK ;-)

Digi Store is meant for walk-in only. It's not possible for the outlet to entertain both walk-in and call-in customer :-(

For any enquiries, you can contact us via helpline 0162211800, social media, or even here :-)

As suggested by MrOctopusK, maybe you can try online purchase here, suba2912.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Suspend my line on

Reactivate my sim card

Re: Suspend my line on

Community Manager

@Ezlanyusuf wrote:
Reactivate my sim card

Did you suspend yourself accidentally on MyDigi app? You can reconnect to a Wifi network and unsuspend yourself using MyDigi

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi Ezlanyusuf,

Alternatively, you may PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking.

Thanks.

01461100880cher harn woei 5421

Support

Hi weee999, we have replied in your PM, please check your inbox ya. TQ 

why my billing always higher every month

Valued Contributor

Hi aztexempire, kindly send us a private message <here> including your mobile number for further checking. Alternatively, you may contact our customer helpline at 0162211800 for assistance. Thank you.