Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: DIGI CUSTOMER SERVICE

[ Edited ]
Tyx Member
I bought the prepaid data of digi auto renew by accident, When I was enter RM50 , digi automatically deducted RM28 in my account to renew. When I saw it, I immediately went to disactivate my line, and the result was successful. Then I lost the network I bought it just now but why the money does not added back in my account? Can you give me an explanation please?

Community Manager

Credit used for data plan purchases are not refundable. If you already have a data plan subscribed, please use it until the data plan is almost expiring before unsubscribing, if your intention is to stop the subscription for future.

Also, manage your data plan's subscription before your prepaid credit expires because you wouldn't be able to make changes while your prepaid is in restricted/suspended state.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Additional note:

To stop the auto-renewal and unsubscribe from the Prepaid internet package, please dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe or *116# > Unsubscribe.

The package will be unsubscribed immediately and any remaining quota will be forfeited.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

请问你们家的号码维修到现在都还没好?打给你们还要计算电话费,等了10分钟都是机器在说话

为什么我的sms 突然发不出?
Screenshot_20191226-114630_Messages.jpg

昨天才充钱一早上醒来整整扣了我RM22。去了附近的digi service问了他们一直不承认是digi扣的钱反而说他们也不能做什么。这种服务真的是没话说了....我就问道能不能有什么方法可以阻止扣钱,他们也回我他们不能做什么
Screenshot_2019-12-28-14-31-41-224_com.android.mms.jpg

网络很慢,你不需要改进 我会自己换台

网络很慢 你不需要改进 我会自己换台

To day no signal
15796790908573242096594971672283.jpg
Highlighted

Support

weiting90, u may PM us ur full location details and number for further assistance on this. Tq.