Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Complaint: Bad Internet Coverage

Hi there.

Need support on bad internet coverage issue.

Jalan Pandan 10, Taman Dato' Hormat,

42500 Telok Panglima Garang,

Selangor

The issue here, we have very slow internet connection  the whole time, except in the morning up until 9 to 10 am.

Please support to rectify the issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Complaint: Bad Internet Coverage

Community Manager

Hi Phenom87, we provide support channel for network issues on MyDigi app. Upon logging into MyDigi app, open the menu, tap 'Support'. Finally select 'Network Coverage' option to send us the location and feedback related to the network issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi there.

Need support on bad internet coverage issue.

Taman Nasalim , Lorong 7F

Lot 129 , Behind Ninso , Sandakan

Sabah

The issue here, we have very slow internet connection  the whole time started from Jun 2019 .

Please support to rectify the issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

Good evening Elvin8377. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app. 

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Can u do something about the internet coverage... Really bad network service...
Highlighted

Hi there at my place call Batu gajah there's a bad internet coverage please try to do something so that I can get a proper coverage for internet please ... Batu gajah postcode 31000
Highlighted

Hi there.

Need support on bad internet coverage issue. Location:

Persiaran Indah 4,
Desa Pengkalan Indah,
31650 Ipoh Perak

The issue here, we have very slow internet connection the whole time since i subscribe to Digi . Please support to rectify the issue.

Ping result can go up to few thousand, it is not practical to use this network, can't do anything.

Highlighted

Support

voyager_tay, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue 

Highlighted

My area for Digi Coverage is so bad. Lately, no internet and no coverage. Its just show EMERGENCY CALL ONLY. Please take note. I need it because i have a lot of online learning. Ur free internet all the days is useless and the important is NOT GIVE ME ADVANTAGE FROM IT. PLEASE DO SOME ACTION. I PAID YOU EVERY MONTH.
My area is here;
Lot 2142, Jalan Damai,
Kampung Sungai Lang Tengah,
42700, Banting
Highlighted

Support

Hi Faqiella. Please search the network manually via your phone settings and use your SIM card in a different phone first. If still can't receive any signal, PM (inbox) us for further assistance. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!