Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Change telco

bila saya dapat menggunakan umobile sbb dah tggu smpai dua hari mnp dh dpt tp smpai harini sim umobile tu still x de service

Highlighted

Re: Change telco

Community Manager

@Muhd_Zubaidi, your new telco will have to submit the MNP request and then you will receive a confirmation SMS to leave your current telco. Kindly contact your new telco for the MNP process status.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I'm waiting for the confirmation to change from digi to celcom, but haven't receive it From digi yet...
Highlighted

Support

The validation SMS for port-in/out request will be sent at any time within the processing period of 1-2 working days. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!