Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change email address after registered

[ Edited ]

Hi. I wanted to change my email address on the My Connect Account and when I insert a new email, it says, "Email address already in use.". Previously it is my email and I accidentally deleted it.

Re: Change email address after registered

Support

Hi, Athirah.

Kindly PM us your mobile number and email address <here> for further clarification, please?

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I will like to add another registerec phone number in My Connect account. How can i add it, 

Community Manager

@RAV4, you can do that if the other number is registered under your name.

Go to MyDigi app, open the left menu, tap on the plan name that you currently see.

Tap "View other numbers", and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

@Digi_Kobi , dear sir, i have the same problem here. I'll pm you my details.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Re: Change back email address after registered.

Hi dear i have some trouble now.
That day i put my email address in my company phone number. Actually i thought i registered my personal phone number but now MyDigi log out on my phone and i can't log in my personal account and can't used my phone number to register with my personal email. how can i change back my email address to personal phone number ?
I hope you can solve my problem ASAP.
Best regards.

Re: Change back email address after registered.

Anonymous

Hi wen0311, We will assist to check further on the issue occurred. Kindly PM us your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose and further assistance. Click on this link for direct PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Hi Digi, 

i would like to change my email address  to synlianshincompany@gmail.com (new email address)

TQ

Support

Hi weida2828. You too, please PM one of us (the Supports) for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Change email address.

Pls help. How to change email address after registered ?