Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Change Ownership

Support

There'll be no contract if you just choose a plan (without any device bundled). 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Digi_Zemi wrote:

There'll be no contract if you just choose a plan (without any device bundled). 

If during transfer of ownership, we want to keep the supp line and wish to terminate the principal line, can we use the number of supp line to continue the existing postpaid plan of main line?

Fyi,  currently the main line and supp line plan is not offering now, it is the old plan years ago.  For  transfer of ownership, can the plan still continue (even  change name) to enjoy same discount as before for this old plan signed up years ago?

Highlighted

After change of ownership (from Family plan supp line to Prepaid line), can we immediately port out to other telco like XOX?

Highlighted

Hai, recently I want to change my prepaid plan to postpaid plan but got a problem when my IC not match with the data. I bought that sim card and registered with my own IC on 2009 but i change my IC at JPN on 2016 if I’m not mistaken. How can I switch to postpaid plan with my old number since i have no intention to buy a new number.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Nural92 wrote:
Hai, recently I want to change my prepaid plan to postpaid plan but got a problem when my IC not match with the data. I bought that sim card and registered with my own IC on 2009 but i change my IC at JPN on 2016 if I’m not mistaken. How can I switch to postpaid plan with my old number since i have no intention to buy a new number.

Changing your IC shouldn't have changed your IC number, unless the prepaid was not registered under your name back then. 

Please bring your SIM card bracket or prepaid packaging as proof of purchase to a Digi Store to correct ownership information.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.