Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Change Digi Next plan to Live Prepaid plan

Support

MOHDZUL77, secara rasminya penukaran plan dari Prepaid Next ke Digi Prepaid Live secara terus tidak dapat dilakukan. Cuma boleh bertukar kepada pilihan plan yang tersenarai dalam menu *128# di bahagian Pelan Panggilan sahaja. Kemudian boleh pertimbangkan untuk bertukar dari plan tersebut ke plan lain yang tersenarai pada bulan berikutnya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How to change , guide me

Hi , i already change to monthly 28 plan , then how to change to digi live plan , please assist me

Support

Hi Afiqcherry, you can change your plan by dialling *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan. Please take note that you will be charged RM28 again if you change from Digi Monthly Internet 28 to Digi Prepaid Live. Once the plan has been changed, any remaining quota will be forfeited. TQ 

Hi , i tried but theres no change plan option , please assist me

Support

Hi Afiqcherry, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Digi

saya nak change plan ke prepaid live

plan digi /VOLTE

Community Manager

@Ajip88 wrote:
saya nak change plan ke prepaid live

If you are a Digi Prepaid NEXT user now, you can only change to either Digi Postpaid or Digi Prepaid Monthly 28.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!