Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Change Digi Next plan to Live Prepaid plan

Help me to change Digi Next plan to Live Prepaid plan please. I can't change it so many times please help me

Support

Officially, Digi Prepaid NEXT does not have the direct option to change the plan to Digi Prepaid LiVE.

You can opt for the available Prepaid plan first and then switch to Digi Prepaid LiVE on the next month, provided the plan is still available.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

You can only perform a Change of Plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid ya. Head on this link for more info- https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Digi-Prepaid-NEXT-FAQ/ta-p/77548.

Been using DIGI since 2004.... But the services become bad to worst.... I can’t even change plan From Digi Next to any other Digi Plan...

Support

Meloey, once u are under Digi Prepaid Next plan, u won't be able to change to another Digi Prepaid Plan. U can change to Digi Monthly 28 plan and Digi Postpaid. If u need any further assistance on ur Digi account, please PM us the full details of ur issue

How to change plan

Change Digi Next plan to Live Prepaid plan

How to change plan

Support

Hi there. You can only perform a Change of Plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid ya.

[ Edited ]
Why you not put other call plan in the option?