Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Change Digi Next plan to Live Prepaid plan

Im from digi next olan , changed to monthly plan 28 , and now can i change to digi live plan , why digi so sucks now !!

My digi is digi live but i accidently change it to digi next...so don't say it can't be change back to digi live....there must be solution for this...i can't understand why we can go to digi next but can't go to digi live when our number really is from digi live...why don't digi make a solution of this matter...don't be a simcard helpline if you don't have any solution for this matter.also my line became H+ when my phone is 4+ and my digi live 4+....this is so ridiculous for digi.sorry for my bad manner but i don't believe there is no solution on changing back to digi live

Support

Hi Charol. Unfortunately, Digi Prepaid NEXT does not have the option to change back to Digi Prepaid LiVE. You can only perform a Change of Plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid ya. Head on to this link for more info- https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Digi-Prepaid-NEXT-FAQ/ta-p/77548. Thank you. 

digi raja

Support

Salauddi, once u are under Digi Prepaid Next plan, u won't be able to change to another prepaid plan Smiley Sad 

Boss macam mana Nak tukar plan next balik ke live saya menyesali ada pertukaran dulu...

Support

Hi Palinaga. Pelan Digi Prepaid NEXT cuma boleh bertukar ke akaun Digi Postpaid atau ke Digi Monthly Prepaid 28 saja. Penukaran ke pelan lain tidak ditawarkan. 

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i want change back digi next to digi live

Support

Hi intannn, unfortunately, the Digi Prepaid Next can only change to the Digi Monthly Internet 28 or Digi Postpaid plan. For Digi Monthly Internet 28, please dial *128# >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan. Please take note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. So any remaining quota will be forfeited and there's no way to turn back to the old plan if the plan is no longer offered. TQ 

mau menukar nya digi next kurang memuas kan dan aku tertukar ke digi next bukan sengaja saya silap tekan