Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change Digi NEXT Plan to Digi Best Plan? (Formerly a Digi Best Plan User)

[ Edited ]

I would like to change my Digi NEXT Plan to Digi Best Plan since Digi NEXT is not really up to expectation.

For example, Digi Best Plan grants the user a free 1GB 0-8 a.m. and Digi Live Plan grants the user free 10GB Internet for Youtube and Music, both of which, is really useful and productive. For the moment, Digi NEXT does not come with any benefits such as both of the Call Plan I mentioned above and I very much prefer my old plan which is Digi Best Plan.

Now back to the main topic, I tried  changing my Call Plan back, however, the option for Digi Best Plan is not included and there is only option to Digi Monthly Plan 28.

I have seen threads asking the same question like I did and all of the responses is along the lines of "Digi Next Prepaid Plan users are not able to change to other plans for now.", which is really vague and I will not take a no for an answer without a valid reason.

I have been using Digi for over 4+ years now and I am outraged and downright feeling like I have been scammed.

I will not hesitate and is willing to change to other SIM card if this continues.

Sincerely,

~An Honest Digi User

Re: Change Digi NEXT Plan to Digi Best Plan? (Formerly a Digi Best Plan User)

Support

Hi Natto. Digi Prepaid NEXT can only be changed to either Digi Postpaid or Digi Prepaid Monthly 28. Direct change of plan to other plans are not offered. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Let's take a breather here. So, you are saying that I need to change to Digi Prepaid Monthly 28 first, then change to Digi Best Plan?

Digi NEXT - Digi Prepaid Monthly 28 - Digi Best Plan?

Wow, well done.
So I need to PAY an additional RM28 just to change back to Digi Best Plan?
Wow, what a scam this is.

Support

Or you may consider signing up for our postpaid plan. For more info about our latest promo plans, you may refer to the link given. https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans

No! **bleep** no, now you guys are just plugging some shameless promotions here and there, all I wanted is to change my Digi NEXT Plan to Digi Best Plan, I couldn't care more about other plans.

Support

Once you changed into Digi Prepaid Next you will not be able to go back to previous plan unless you change to either Digi Postpaid or Digi Prepaid Monthly 28. Direct change of plan to other plans are not offered. TQ. 

ผมต้องการเปลี่ยนแปลงเป็นDIGi best plan

Support

Hi Sahariya1980, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

เปิดvolte..0163673842

เปิด .VoLTe..0163673842
Highlighted

Bagaimana saya bisa menukarkan digi prepaid next plan ke digi best plan