Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Carrier Billing (Google Play Store)

I want to purchase an in-app micro-transaction, but I want to use the Carrier Billing in the Play Store. When used, it says failed. How to check if I am eligible for the Carrier Billing option?

Re: Carrier Billing (Google Play Store)

Community Manager

Any Digi subscriber should be able to use direct billing, unless if your purchases is of a large sum. Otherwise it might be a technical issue that Digi Helpline is able to assist you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I've seen a that the Play Store would send a message to Digi and then only would it be accepted as a means of payment. I do not have that step. It only loads and says 'Sending a message to Digi' after it loads, there isn't a message popup.

You probably can try to check your the payment method in your Play store (Setting). If you have the (Enable digi billing) as payment method, try to remove it and set up again. Who know it might work after that. Smiley Wink

Community Manager

I think your case needs the special touch of Digi's billing team. Would you be able to state your phone model and provide screenshot of error?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Sure thing MrOctopusK. I'll remove the option and do the whole thing again. My device is a Note 4 (SM-N910C). I wanted to show you all the steps though, but it seems I only can post 1 image through my phone. Thanks for putting up with my problems ^_^

Community Manager

Great thanks!

In fact you can put more than 1 image if you click on the Insert/edit Image button, instead of attachment.

^_^ Don't see it anywhere~ Oh well that's the least of my problems...Good luck finding a solution!!

Community Manager

Well, most important is that the direct billing would work for you. Let's hope that the CS team could assist here.

Sure thing! I'll be waiting!! =)