Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot Leave Digi - Rejected

Hi, I was sent a message asking if I want to leave Digi and reply with Y or N. I replied Y but it says

"Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify."

Why was it rejected? I already paid all bills including this month yesterday. Please clarify  thank you.

Re: Cannot Leave Digi - Rejected

Hi, I was sent a message asking if I want to leave Digi and reply with Y or N. So I replied Y but it says

"Sorry, your request is not successful."

Can I know whyyy??

SuperUser

Hi Rina97. We have responded to your PM. Thanks.

Please confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply Y or N before 12-07-20 10:54:00

i reply Y

Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help

can you help me

Support

Hi amycheps. Please PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I wish to port out from Digi but I received a message saying my number is not in service while it's working finely. Pleae help. Thank you

Support

Hi Fadzwin, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number <here> for further assistant. Thank you. :-)

I want to leave Digi. Yesterday, I received SMS from Digi ask me whether want to leave Digi or not . I already sent so many times Y. But the system always reply me that my request was not successful. This morning, I received SMS from Digi that tell me about my request for leave Digi was rejected. I really want to leave Digi. Hope Digi careline could solve my problem by today. Thank you very much!

i request for mnp twice. but still unsuccessful

Support

Hi JuneChua, We have responded to your PM. Please have a look at it ya.

Hi rixyrohaizie. Your application has been resubmitted today and is still in progress.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!