Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Bangla IVR Subcription

Hi, I still receive the SMS from that Bangla IVR Subscription even though I have SMS STOP ALL to 20000. So annoying!!!!!! How to stop it?

Re: Bangla IVR Subcription

Support

Hi n_diana6969,

You may write "STOP BD" and send the SMS to 20000 to stop the Bangla News SMS from coming in again.

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
If I send the STOP BD would they be able to hack me later on?anyhow ,in the first place when did I even subscribed that Bangla subscription.obnoxious much.why is Digi this dangerous?felt unsecured with Digi.
I tried the stop BD but I do hope it won't backfired me and hack the other linked accounts etc.ive read so many stuffs about Digi allowing illegal authorizations over subscriptions .

Maybe it's time for Malaysians to change to a more secure lines than Digi

Today, I keep receiving the TAC  for bd service subscription from 33311. What the heck is this??? I hope this won't appear in my  August bill!!!

Anonymous

Hi Nick3, We will assist to check on the 3rd party service that has hit your number. Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

i kept on getting a text TAC. what should i do to stop it cause i never do any subscriptions

Support

asnrfhwas05, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, how to stop bangla ivr from keep charging me every month even though I didn’t subscribe those thing. All ready reply STOP BD to 20000 but they keep sending SMS every day.

Support

Hi FatihahAdrus. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

my subline received this bangla ivr althought he does not subcript. I have send STOP BD to 20000 as mention in the topic and it reply i have already registered this service...