Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Bad coverage

Hello digi. Kenapa line dekat kawasan saya ni xde langsung. Saya bayar bulan2 nak guna pun x boleh adoi. Harap cepat selesai masalah ni di alamat kampung Lay Out Gerai 22000 Jerteh terengganu

Re: Bad coverage

Support

Hi Fuddenismail46. We have responded to your PM (inbox) of the same inquiries. Please have a look at it ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My place really got bad digi coverage... please check at this area 27600 Raub,pahang

Support

We value your feedback and please PM us(https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) your phone number and current location (full address and postcode) for further clarification, TQ.

I hope you can fix it . Your line so slow at my area . I pay bill every month but bad coverage . Please fix it!!!! If you not fix . I will change my plan to another plan.. My address taman senai baru 81400 senai johor

Support

Johnwick, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with the issue you are facing.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage every night

How long want to wait??? No response from digi.

Re: Bad coverage every night

Support

Cikano, if the issue still persists, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

I have very bad coverage at my area, theres a few digi users here but sometimes the line become lagging. Plus the new digi next plan not really good here. Please fix these issues at my place. Alma, 14000 Penang. I really hope that digi could do some improvements around here. Do not let your customer feeling dissapointed with your line. ASAP.

Support

dendanial, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad To assist u further on this, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya. Do include ur number and screenshot  of the speedtest to check on it