Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Support

We value your feedback anisfatiha99. Please send a Private Message to our Inbox, include your phone number and more info on the issue for further investigation ya, TQ

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Am at tmn sri wangsa 31000 Batu Gajah Perak...here digi line really bad...same goes to internet coverage..pls recover it asap.tq

Hello , please do something to the area at my house at Kg. Surau,Salor,Pasir Mas,Kelantan because the coverage is very slow and never didnt reach for 4G phase. Hope that you can upgrade the area coverage around this place hopefully

Support

Hi Maygalla, We apologize for any inconvenience. if you are facing any internet slowness or no internet, we appreciate you can submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. our technical team will investigate it and fix it ASAP. Thank You.

Hye, I didnt get coverage since 10am today. Is there any problem with digi coverage here today?? My location Jementah, Segamat Johor. Postal code 85200

Hi, is digi got problem today? I didnt get coverage since 10am this morning. My location Jementah, Segamat,Johor. Postal code: 85200. Hope u can fix this as soon as possible.

hi sir  pls fix digi coverage at my village. Kampung Ranggu Batu 10 Jalan Apas Tawau Sabah. In here line was so bad. Once upon a time Digi was good here now i dont know wht is the reason the coverage become so bad pls fix sir. This is so dangerous when we have emergency we cant reach someone to help us. Internet also very slow right now. Pls sir take some action!!!!!!!!!

Support

illyana94, Ijam25, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

It shows 4G but still lagging while watching YouTube or playing games

Support

Unknown0, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue