Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad internet complaint

Support

IZZANNI, maaf atas kesulitan yang dialami Smiley Sad Dah cuba reboot device anda dan semak connection di phone anda semula? Jika masih lagi berlaku, mohon PM kami info lengkap lokasi dan nombor phone anda ya

Re: Bad coverage complaint

How to unsubscribe digi plan.I hope digi center can understand people that don't have so many fund.In addition,we have pandemic right now.Digi i'm begging you to make exchange.

i have been  a loyal customer for years and im currently using Digi prepaid. all i can say is the line is horrible. 4 bar signal with enough amount of data for me to use for my education and socials but nothing loads. it shows connecting, buffering and failed dowloading items i need for my research papers.  AND surprisingly, my data would finish EVEN WITHOUT USING. Mind you i buy the Rm5 for 6GB that is supposed to last two days, but although not in use, the data finishes within hours. i am a student and i got laid off from my part time job because of Covid. But what Digi is doing is extremely unfair. This line is exploiting its users, in a very disgusting way.  Everyday, i HAVE to top upRm10 for my studies but nothing loads. NO COVERAGE.  despite the line showing 4 bar. The customer service is horrible because all they say is, "we will get back to you"  "they server is under maintenance" YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS DIGI

I live in Farlim penang. 

Line 4G tapi lembap nak mampos.
Tolong upgrade line kau boleh tak.
Area Kg Melayu Pandan JB

Babi digi line like taik, all area line no service,not give response to client. Service unhappy babi digi, can't use digi after plan finished.every i complaints nothing give me a reason, ask manager talk with me also can't,team leader also can't. Bull makan taik larhh Digi

Support

Hi. When it is possible for you, please use/download our latest MyDigi app for your smartphone, tap on the Menu option on the top left section> Support> Network Coverage to lodge an official case for further investigation. Thank you. 

Re: Bad coverage complaint my area is ampang campuran selangor

What

Re: Bad coverage complaint my area is ampang campuran selangor

Support

Hi Ragunat18, sorry for any inconvenience, please PM our Inbox, including your phone number, full address, and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. Thank You.

Already complaint half year, not settle my problem.
Lag line at The henge Kepong, customer service x hormat customer,suka suka marah customer. Pls settle it, if not, we just meet at MCMC Malaysia.

Support

Hi Frankie0222, sorry for any inconvenience, please PM our Inbox, including your phone number, full address, and case number you reported that we can assist you with. Thank You.