Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Lot 7560-2-1, Lorong 1-6, Bandar Baru Permyjaya, Tudan 98000 Miri, Sarawak.

Can you also help me to settle this? as u can see i planned to change to other telco because of the Digi’s coverage in my area is not good. Then it said there on process, but until now my attempt to change to other telco failed.

Dah inbox admin

what do you mean?

same!

Support

Hi Elsycassidy99, PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) for further assistance with regards to the issue you are having.

Hi Fuddenismail46. Kami akan cuba balas secepat yang mungkin ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I want logde a complaint on the bad coverage as the line is 4G but only with 2 bars and sometimes it went to no service at my place Tanjong Aru, kota kinabalu, Sabah postcode: 88100, its really affecting my study. The complaint has been made more than 3 times but still the same problem keep on repeating after a week or 2. I'm hoping Digi headquarter could take immediate action on this . As I been using Digi for like 8 or 7 years now why it getting worse and worse day by day.

I want logde a complaint on the bad coverage as the line is 4G but only with 2 bars and sometimes it went to no service at my place Tanjong Aru, kota kinabalu, Sabah postcode: 88100, its really affecting my study. The complaint has been made more than 3 times but still the same problem keep on repeating after a week or 2. I'm hoping Digi headquarter could take immediate action on . As I been using Digi for like 8 or 7 years now why it getting worse and worse day by day.

Support

Alvin3, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Please PM us ur full name and number for further assistance on this. Tq.

Alvin Thien Shin Yung

Support

Kindly PM us if you need any further assistance. Thank you.