Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Unstable connection
Presint 11 Putrajaya 62300 PPA1M PALMA
LOW INTERNET CONNECTION

Support

Nabilhakeem, To assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s

Bad indoor coverage at Mentari Court Apartment, tower B, level 10 & above (Postcode: 46150). Only appearing 'no service'. Done complaint before this by call but no action taken. Thank you.

Why DIGI bad coverage nowadays...!

I work in KLCC, but the coverage is very bad. Very slooooow...wow.

The signal shows LTE4G, but i feel like the speed only like 2g. 

Website slow to open, even DIGI app also slow to load!

I am on  90 PLAN. 

FIX your speed  la DIGI,  I am long time GOLD member DIGI user. 

If this the speed I got in 2020 when we suppose to get 5G already, I am surely changing my network!!!

Support

alimoha, to assist u further on it, u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

我購買的網絡配套顯示有效時間為7天,但在第3天配套不見 ,無法是要網絡 。打過去詢問,需要付費而且還要等 ,他說等2分鐘 我已等了超過2分鐘都沒有customer service 。我的錢就這樣白白浪費了 。

I did respond go your survey through messege about coverage in pokok sena kedah like last month. Please fix the stability of connection. We dont really need the fastest ever internet here but do need stability. As far as i remember it was ok till late February 2020 but then march april just too unstable till these days.

Hi please fix the coverage at my area (felda maokil, 85300, labis, johor). There is no connection/line in my area since last night. Please fix it asap. Thank you

Support

Mrsaa27, if the issue still persist till now, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Dear digi, i hope you can take immediate action with my problem. I just moved in to my new house and the internet coverage here is so so bad! Can you believe we are living in 4G era but here my coverage is only h+???? It so unbelievable cause the Internet connection here is very slow and poor. I can't even send WhatsApp to everyone. I live in Taman Guar Indah, 14400 Kubang Semang, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. My neighbourhood is just next to SMK Guar Perahu. I really hope you can take fast action on this, i have online class to attend and i really need to be fix asap. Thank you so much.