Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Contributor
I think you blind,i already reply 'you check your system'. Already at system,pls check yourself.
If still can't,we meet at MCMC

Tolong la fix coverage kat area kuala ketil, kedah ni... ni 4G ada 2,3 bar... sent whatapps dok berpusing2... tak lepas nk sent... aku bayaq mahal kot bill digi ni...

Kalau xslesai jgk... bye... bye... digi... Mu tunggu... 5 line dlm rumah aku ni... semua aku tukaq...

I'm from klang (41050) the coverage is very bad that even on my home i couldn't connect to homw wifi and even my mobile data is very slow. It's just showing one bar at my coverage. Help me check since I have work o complete

Support

Hi darshini19, sorry for any inconvenience, please PM our Inbox, including your phone number, full address, and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you with. Thank You.

Contributor
Many times i complaint,what you guys done it to me? Digi x boleh pakai digi Malaysia,bikin line macam anjing, bayar banyak bad service, tambah x hormat saya, pls hurry to settle my problem,Still can't settle, pls give me your name, We meet At MCMC,PLS OTHER FRIEND'S JUST LIKE ME,THE LINE VERY BAD,WE JUST COMPLAINT AT MCMC,MCMC CAN HELP US

Support

Hi Frankie0222, the unpleasant experience that you have encountered with our service is sincerely regretted. Please send us in PM to check further. TQ 

Contributor

Pls check your system at Digi system, I already complain a half year ago, until now still not yet to settle my problem, pls lakh, open your mind, check properly, because this telco, i already lose 13K Dollar in stock market, are you pay my losses to me? if yes, then no problem. But you guys do not settle my problem, also don't pay anything to me. Are you foolish...

Besides, I think you guys sebarangan to settle my problem. Start from Sabah now is KL . You guys got work? I think bull**bleep** does not settle my problem, always lie me after 6 months can settle it. i already wait in 2 years, you guys haven't settle it. 

If still cant settle it, you just ask your team leader or manager, wait for my letter. I think i can SUE Digi.  If ok, surrounding 1 month ago, you guys get the letter from lawyer firm. I can't wait already. You guys always promise me, That you guys did it for me.

Also, the Postpaid payment, My package is RM120 + Phone (Oppo Reno 4) = Below RM200, every month I paid RM200, why I still got outstanding, always like that, I think we can meet at MCMC anytime. 

I cant accept you guys do it for me.  1. is settle my problem, 2. MCMC (These 2 answer)

In my place Bangi lama, kajang, Hulu Langat so poor coverage.sometimes it will be 4G.Many times it will be h, h+ and g.When I play online games suddenly it will be h+ and h and what I want to do. Please do anything. We love Digi

Support

Hi Shaif Najwan. For checking and assistance with the network issue, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!