Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad coverage complaint

Last week, I  made a report to digi about their bad coverage at my area Kg. Melayu Subang Selangor with 40150 poscode. They promise to revert to us within 72 hours but still no response untill now. 

The coverage went bad as 4g with 1 bar and sudden change to no service. I dont know what was the problem because previously the coverage was excellent.

Hoping that authority incharge make this thing clear as soon as possible.

Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Bad indoor coverage at Universiti Sains Malaysia, Nibong Tebal (Postcode: 14300). Only appearing 'no service'. Thank you.

Highlighted

Community Manager

You may submit your network related feedback through MyDigi for future improvements: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

dear digi,

i have an issue toward my coverage here in uitm pasir gudang. it has been a week since the first day im facing this problem. i cannot call, text or even serve on internet. im quite dissapointed to digi. infact im facing this problem twice.  i really hope digi could solve this problem as soon as possible. thank you

Highlighted

Community Manager

@najihahiman, do submit your network feedback through MyDigi app when you encounter the issue: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Your feedback will help Digi shape its future.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Bad  indoor coverage at  Kampung Acheh  Sitiawan Perak. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ugenthira, download MyDigi app and use the app to submit your feedback regarding the coverage issue. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Highlighted

I am loyal Digi customer and use the line for almost 5 years.

Would like to complaint that Digi Coverage always interupted and no coverage ( phone and Internet)  at Miri Port area, Kuala Baram, Miri, Sarawak, in almost every week,  especially Wednesday and sometime prolonge for two to three days, after that ok again, after few days ok, it happen again. If not mistaken, this was happened since 3 month ago  and problem is still going on and on again.  I was the resident there and most of the people there are using DIGI too, of course the Miri Port customers also many of them using digi line becouse it was only the best line in coverage before it problematic. I aware sometime your staff came and checked the tower to fix it, but the interuption is still goes on and on again every weeks.  Please solve the the problem. It not fair to postpaid customer like me, as your service is unsatisfaction. cannot call out/in and no internet.

Thank You.

Highlighted

bad connection, coverage, and even cannot make a call for this 2 days. very dissappointed.. what happened to digi line? please solve it fast
Highlighted

Support

barrysl / Dillakhalib19, please follow the steps given (refer to the previous replies). Our tech team will contact you for assistance.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!