Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad internet complaint

I wish i could just sue digi .
Playing online game involve emotion .
I got super **bleep** off. I should have my right to use a stable internet. It drive me super crazy. Imagine you were in the midst of a super tention game and the freaking internet connection when crazy. ? I spent my money for what ? To get irritated by your internet ? Stop this bull**bleep**! Please improve the internet connection. Especially when the time period is between 8 - 11 pm. It really when stupid and drives me crazy. I know i dnt paid tht much, but at least give me what i deserve, my rights of spending my money over your service !

Support

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may PM (Inbox) for further assistance. Thank you

Re: Bad coverage complaint

im facing the same issue !! Sri Permaisuri Cheras 56000 Area !! 

@beeez wrote:

Last week, I  made a report to digi about their bad coverage at my area Kg. Melayu Subang Selangor with 40150 poscode. They promise to revert to us within 72 hours but still no response untill now. 

The coverage went bad as 4g with 1 bar and sudden change to no service. I dont know what was the problem because previously the coverage was excellent.

Hoping that authority incharge make this thing clear as soon as possible.

Contributor
Always line lag like **bleep**, how you guys working, like a **bleep** line l, pay more , use less plus line lag, bad services, anytime say service, already 3 years i use, what you all guys like **bleep** service. After finished plan , changes the line at **bleep** digi dog digi.

Support

Frankie0222, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thanks.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Noob digi line make me play games delay and lag

Support

Alvan, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

My area have bad coverage , i upgrade my bill and pay for it. But digi coverage in my area (poskod 96300) getting worse until i need to buy maxis sim kad and buy internet again, pls response asap pls. 

Support

Hi Tracy99, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Tolong la baik pulih kan network,tempat saya 4g pon rasa mcm 3g.saya tahu saya cuma beli internet cikai.tpi saya berhak dpt network yg baik...Stress la buat keje dengan line lembap