Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Support

Hi Adey02, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage complaint internet

The problem is that the internet is always lost and 4G but too slow, the internet often turns into H +, this problem started to happen on 29/8/2020 at noon,
the problem still happens until now , please solve this , my location is Kampung lupak meluas, sandakan 90000, sabah
Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage complaint internet

Support

Hi Syamshafehi, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Highlighted

This week the lineeee issa sooo bad ,only 3G one bar onlyy? Digi why your coverage is so bad in my place 78300,masjid tanah ,melaka .pls pls pls fix this ,i work form home so i need my line 4G back almost 4 day my line is 3G and its only one bar!!!!!!fix it digi!!!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi, our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please submit report about this issue via MyDigi application. Login into new MyDigi>Support>Network Coverage. Our technical team will take an immediate action to resolve this issue for you. The status of this case will update in My Case Status. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Hello Digi, I've been loyal to you since 2015 and currently i have moved into a new area which have low internet connectivity. Even though if being checked online, it would still state that it is 4G LTE in full bar, but the speed sucks and sometimes runs as low as 12 kb/s. During MCO, I have online classes to attend and online exams to do but all disrupted by slow speed internet. Which is a pain to even up/down load a single pdf files which takes up to several minutes. The postcode of my place is 34700 at Simpang, Perak. Please put up a signal tower here I'm tired of changing sims just to get a good scope of internet. Oh and btw my place is a little far from the town so maybe that's why we only got scrap internet and not the whole thing.. so please.............
Highlighted

Support

Hi, our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please submit report about this issue via MyDigi application. Login into new MyDigi>Support>Network Coverage. Our technical team will take an immediate action to resolve this issue for you. The status of this case will update in My Case Status. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Bahasa Melayu

Kasi tutup saja digi punya company kalau ada company banyak menyusahkan saja malam-malam selalu maintenance, apa yang maintenance kah? Banyak-banyak line saya pakai digi dengan maxis memang paling banyak buat hal kalau waktu malam, kalau itu macam kasi tutup saja lu orang punya company, bikin susah sahaja.
Highlighted

Re: Bahasa Melayu

Support

Michelle234, kalau anda memerlukan bantuan berkenaan dengan isu liputan, anda boleh juga PM (inbox) kami. Selain PM, ikuti langkah-langkah yang diberikan Digi_Thara seperti di atas.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

dpt 1 bar 4g ,dan kadang2 xda line langsung line x stabil.. kerap hilang.
jalan pm2,
batu 7 pengkalan minyak,
ayer molek, melaka 75460