Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Support

Mohon restart telefon atau on/off flight mode. Jika isu masih berlarutan anda boleh buat aduan maklumbalas rangkaian melalui MyDigi app (Log in Mydigi> klik ikon Menu sebelah atas kiri> Support> Network Coverage) supaya siasatan lanjut blh dijalankan. Hasil siasatan kes akan dikemaskini di bawah 'My Reports' di MyDigi dlm tempoh 2-5 hari bekerja. TQ.

Re: Bad internet complaint

Slow internet area Paitan, 90100 Beluran, Sabah since almost 4 months ago. It was too long for us to wait. Please notice me. Thanks

Re: Bad internet complaint

Support

Eshaaa, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Contributor

Bull**bleep** Digi Line very slow, slow like turtle, also havent call me to settle it.
Are the customer service die? Havent call me to settle it.
Pay a lot the money to you, you guys havent settle the problem .
I dunno you guys customer service why not to call me.
And also, i using this telco already 3 years. You guys 3 years havent settle it.
Or wanna i report at MCMC, and ask my lawyer team to sue you?
My area at Kepong, Jalan Metro Perdana. 

Support

Hi Frankie0222, We apologize for any inconvenience. if you are facing any internet slowness or no internet, we appreciate you can submit the network feedback via the MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. our technical team will investigate it and fix it ASAP. Thank You.

Contributor

Why not call me to settle it? 
Or you dunno how to answer?
Or you confuse?
Why you guys customer service always send the notes only.
You guys havent settle the problem. 
How we can pay the money to you.
Service nice, we paid more.
But we paid more, service noob, **bleep** line, customer service very bad.
Your brain all is **bleep**?

Re: Worst coverage complaint

hi.. previously I lodged a report several times to digi about their bad coverage at my area Kg. Bahagia Bangi, Pekan Bangi Lama Selangor with 43000 poscode. Unfortunately the internet is getting worst with 1 Barr or no network @ service at all.

I dont know what was the problem because previously the coverage was "Ok".. please do improve your coverage here.. Some more NO 5G up to date??

Re: Worst coverage complaint

Support

Hi MelvinIman. For checking and assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be checked by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Dear Team....

There has been network issue in my building. with digi. It has been going on for more then a week, due to FMCO i have been going to office once every 3 days.....as of yesterday the problem still persist.

THE PROBLEM LIST :

-NO NETWORK COVERAGE (INTERNET)

-NO CALLS CAN BE MADE EITHER

PROBLEM LOCATION:

-Ground floor,  Wisma Central, 50450 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.

PROBLEM DETAIL:

- the problem is at the ground floor main lobby of WISMA CENTRAL......as u walk in and reach the centre course of the floor,

there is no signal.....each time i will have to walk out to make calls and get connected to the internet.......i believe the repeater on that segment is not responding...... pls have this fixed ..... we cant be walking in and out of the building to make calls and use data....pls hve this mater attended.....if u need more info or my assistant pls cal me.

Support

Hi DevSukhani. For assistance with the network issue, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be checked by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!