Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad coverage complaint

Support

akyjoe, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

How many times broo need to report???/?

Support

If you have submitted it, you can refer to the My Case Status, under the Notes for the report update.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Contributor

You guys haven't settled the problem, why I need to pay you.  
After settle the problem so that i  will make the payment to you.
Pls call me now. 

Srs penat nk komplen , line 4G+ siap rmah dkat dngan pencawang lagi . Tpi line mcm sial , bodoh . Pencawang mcm no function srs . Mnyakitkan hati ja . Mau buat krja online pun payah , bodoh

Hi digi centre,
Sy nk komplain berkenaan internet sangat slow..sebelum ini Tak ada masalah mcm skrg..Sy buat bisnes melalui telefon so problem Bila nk buat kerja..kalau sebelum ni Tak ada mslh..

Contributor

Babi anjing digi line **bleep**, bull**bleep**, haven't settle the problem. Customer Service always wanna us wait. Wait the bull**bleep** digi Line. If no settle the problem, i not to pay anything to digi. Babi ajing digi. 
Need to settle it, call me

Saya mmg dh tak tahan dengan line nie 4g tpy slow sangat bulan2 tolak duit tapi masalah line slow tak pernah nak repair ingat pkai bill line laju tpy sama jer !! Repair line dulu lah byar mahal2 tpy line slow 👎🏻

Line problem almost 2 weeks and when someone call cant speak clearly and the voice sometime can hear and sometime cant hear,very stressful..please do something with the coverage immediately.thanks

Bad covarage at my area. Saya student yang sangat memerlukan covarage yang baik buat masa ni. But digi coverage sangatlah tidak baik. Jangan kata on socmed (ig, fb, twitter, yt) nak send whtsapp chat pun take time! Boleh banyangkan tak how saya nak on GM, ZOOM MEETING dan segala virtual meeting yang lain? Top up data tapi line still slow! Take your action please! ( Felda Adela, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor. )