Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Internet Coverage

I live at Seberang Pantai Johor, Alor Setar Kedah. Digi coverage for internet network there is very bad, even I have to wait for 10 minutes for each Whatsapp messages received. What solution can you recommend for me?
Highlighted

Re: Bad Internet Coverage

Support

Rapandi, Sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Does the issue still persist till now? If yes and to assist u further on it, u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

I also have slow internet connection problem at Bukit Kuang,kemaman, terengganu. Can you fix this problem?
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

please dont be ignorant, recently more and more area is extremely internet coverage, please fixed it, we paid for 4G, but dont even get and 3G coverage speed, most of the time show "H", "EDGE" or even worst no internet at all. please check and fixed it immediately, expecially these two area:

> Jalan Kiri taming jaya, Balakong, Seri Kembangan.

> Taman Bukit Serdang section 5, Seri Kembangan.

Highlighted

See my real-time location on Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/6quWsFV5ogxrNB9K8
Highlighted

Support

nonjesss, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Highlighted

I living in Taman Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan, your mobile data is too slow such as loading youtube need 10-20min to load the video at night, a month paying few dozens ringgit your service is like this?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Jasper0426, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.