Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Internet Coverage

Had been report using mydigi apps. Many times. No respon, for 3weeks

Why internet become so slow area BDC Kuching, i am a real supporter Digi, but so disappointed now, hope can have improvement of.internet...and please have a message if any maintenance work is on going..so.that no need to waiting of internet slow or not running

Support

Good evening. For unplanned service interruptions, there'll be no notification.

Please follow the steps we gave in the above replies to lodge a report. If u have sent it but didn't receive any feedback after a few days, please give us (via DM) the email address and the phone number used for that report for us to check it with our tech team. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

bad internet coverage at Flat Sri Pangkor, Sentul

Support

Hi naddynis. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app. 

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The result of the report can be checked under the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) after 2~3 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

HIGH PING WHEN PLAY GAME

I am at Mentakab Pahang 28400, the line here is so so so bad!extremely bad!when playing game,the ping is too high,i cant play the game,its stuck..stated 4g but high ping,digi expensive but bad service, I will definitely change to Celcom this week if there is no fix to this problem
Screenshot_20190903-212234.jpg

Bad Internet Coverage

Hai, saya nak complaint tentang internet coverage di Jalan 21/29 Petaling Jaya... Tolong lah update/upgrade internet coverage

Support

Hi Paktharm. Please follow the above steps to lodge a report. Our technical team will revert to you for the outcome within the stated days. Thank you.